Sunday, December 15, 2013

Dec 9-15

I had a great workout week and I made a big decision. I have decided to do the Full Ironman at Redman Triathlon in Oklahoma City, OK on Sept 20, 2014. I am very excited and very nervous about this decision but I can do this! I hope you will join me as I document this adventure. Additionally, I want to raise money for a cancer organization during my training. I am looking for a grass-roots organization where I know the money will go to a good use and not towards just their operating costs. If you have any suggestions, please leave me comments! Here are the numbers for this week:

Biking: 34.05
Elliptical: 0.00
Rowing: 2.63
Running: 15.08
Swimming: 1.24
Total: 53.00
Thanks y'all and have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I can only commit to a half marathon or two. You know I will be cheering you on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds exciting...looking forward to following your journey :)

    ReplyDelete