Sunday, June 9, 2013

What? Me?

Hi!  I just decided to drop by and say that I am going to try and get better at blogging.  I have said this before but I think I mean it this time.

What have I been doing?  Well, I have been very busy at work.  I have been in my new job for 3 weeks now and it has been crazy.  This job is just a short-term contract so we are still hopeful that we will be able to get back to Texas.  Until then, I am still paying bills and that is what really matters especially with this economy.

On the workout front, well, that has been non-existent.  I am slowly getting back so wish me the best of luck.  To all my tri-friends who are racing this summer, I hope all y'all have great training and great racing!  I am cheering each of you from Colorado!

Until later, keep riding, running and swimming to greatness!

Oh yeah, here is my favorite song so far this summer....





4 comments:

  1. Thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth! Glad you checked in even if briefly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you on here! I have missed you. Good luck getting back into work outs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the contract work, enjoy and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete