Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Workout!

Okay, I am trying to get the motivation back so I thought if I posted my workout here it might help.  I had to fight myself to get the workout done when I got home from work.  My conversation with my son on the drive home from the office was a tad stressful and my first impulse was to blow it off.  However, I know that I have to quit falling into that trap.  So I put on my big girl panties on and I went downstairs to the treadmill.  I decided to do 8x2 min intervals.  Where it was two minutes fast and two minutes slow.  Of course fast and slow are relative at this point in time.  I did 5.2 speed for the fast and 4.0 speed for slow with each at 2% incline.  I plan on doing something similar tomorrow but to be truthful I will just see what my body wants to do.  If I can't run continuously for 30 mins then I will do the run/walk method.  Here's to consistency!!!

Until later keep running, riding and swimming to your personal greatness!

Gratuitous Reba photo!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Big girl panties do wonders! I've had to invest in quite a few of them! :-) Reba is all grown up and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gratuitous dog photos! Good job on the workout--just getting it done is most of the battle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you getting it done. I've done some heavy cyber shopping, but otherwise today was a bust. Tomorrow will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One step at a time! I'm right there with you! Hi Reba!

    ReplyDelete