Thursday, May 3, 2012
Day 4 of Clean Eating Jumpstart
Workout for Wednesday:
1. 15 min run as a warm-up before lifting. I kept the pace slow and just worked on getting my form correct. (Total calories burned 177)
2. After my run I did legs and back. Damn, I forgot how much I love donkey kicks! Tighten those glutes!
(Total calories burned 226)
3. My second cardio workout of the day was supposed to be my speed workout. Unfortunately, my fatigue is catching up with me and I was not able to do the workout. I did get another 10 mins of running completed so I did get a total of 25 mins running. I will take that! (Total calories burned 105)
Weight today is 143.4 for a loss of 0 lbs.
1. I was hungrier today so I added a third snack in the evening. I had string cheese. Not much but it did get me through til this morning.
2. Despite some weight loss my shorts are still too tight. I gotta lose some more or go buy shorts. Whoops can't buy shorts. I have no money! I better lose some more weight!
3. This weekend is supposed to be very nice. I am looking forward to a long ride on Sunday! YAY! If anyone wants to join me, just hit me up!
I will leave you with a pic from my home town 5K. I always concentrate so hard when I am running. I look ridiculous!