Everything remains on track as I start Day 3 of my 10 day Jumpstart.
Workout for Tuesday:
1. 84 min outdoor bike ride through the neighborhood hills. I did 2 laps of Flying W and then climbed Woodmen. Unfortunately, I absolutely climbed Woodmen in the wrong gear! Blonde moment there. Though, Ty had it right. I will feel much stronger when I ride it again next week. Of course, that assumes that I don't make the same mistake twice! (Total calories burned 824.)
2. My second cardio workout for the day was 1000 yard swim. Yay, I finally made it back to the pool! I had wanted to do 2000 yards but my body was like Hell No! So I will take anything I can get and just be thankful that I swam at all! (Total calories burned 218)
3. I also finally did my core workout. I am doing the Bicycling Magazine core workout that I have done in the past. I can tell I have not done it awhile because I am feeling a little sore now. The good thing is that it only took about 15 mins!
Weight today is 143.4 for a loss of 2.2 lbs.
1. I love the chocolate Shakeology shakes. I was concerned that my stomach might react to them adversely but so far so good. My stomach is very sensitive and the shakes have not been an issue.
2. I have made some minor changes with the diet. I have switched some meals between days because of poor planning on my part. I have also removed carbs that were planned for evening meals and replaced them with veggies. I missed my massive veggies at night. Otherwise I am following the plan to a tee and it seems to be working.
3. I do feel hungry at times and I am not sure if that is because I need more calories because of my intense workouts or if I should be feeling this way because of the plan. I will have to speak to Chloe about this one. I want to lose weight but I also don't want to put my body in a position where injury is more likely. I mean I do have the Triple Bypass and the Redman 1/2 Ironman to train for!